The International Superyacht Society (ISS) has announced its new website, a significant re-launch of its original: www.superyachtsociety.org. ISS was founded in 1989 and represents the large yacht industry. Its fundamental mission is to build alliances worldwide with regional associations.
While general information regarding the organization’s core mission and mandates is easily found on the new site, new features include:
- Member, corporate member and sponsor log-ins;
- Director and member information, and sorting capability;
- An open invitation to members to include technical papers of value to owners and businesses alike;
- Educational forums descriptions and calendar
- Complete Awards of Distinction descriptions, nomination information and previous winners
- Fully automated Yacht Design Awards processes, current year nominees and previous winners
- Writeable membership and awards nomination forms
- Latest news and a full archive of press releases.
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!