SuperYachtTimes.com is the leading website covering the superyacht business, focusing on the design, building and brokerage of superyachts. We have a young, yet highly specialised international team, working from offices in Amsterdam and Antibes, France. The site forms part of SuperYachtCompany, a rapidly growing privately owned news and information media company based in Amsterdam, covering the business of digital media and content.
Our team is currently offering a five to six month internship, in our Amsterdam office, located on the famous Keizersgracht, in the centre of Amsterdam.
- Our style of journalism blends original reporting, intelligent linking, and analysis of the superyacht industry
- In addition to SuperYachtTimes.com, you may also be contributing to our other sites
- The position includes working with our worldwide clients and our own editors
- You are a native English speaker, or you are fluent in English
- You are able to recognize news and generate story ideas
- You are highly accurate
- Good interview skills are a plus
- Someone comfortable with the fast pace of 24/7 news
- If you have been a regular reader of SuperYachtTimes.com and other superyacht related media, all the better
- Be ready for some worldwide travel!
As an intern, you will receive a monthly intern-fee.
Email us your cv, and tell us why you would be a great addition to our team. Please note that we aim to fill the vacant intern position as soon as possible.
Merijn de Waard
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!