SuperYachtTimes.com is the leading website covering the superyacht business, focusing on the design, building and brokerage of superyachts. We have a young, yet highly specialised international team, working from offices in Amsterdam and Antibes, France. The site forms part of SuperYachtCompany, a rapidly growing privately owned news and information media company based in Amsterdam, covering the business of digital media and content.
Our team is currently offering a five to six month internship, in our Amsterdam office, located on the famous Keizersgracht, in the centre of Amsterdam.
- Our style of journalism blends original reporting, intelligent linking, and analysis of the superyacht industry
- In addition to SuperYachtTimes.com, you may also be contributing to our other sites
- The position includes working with our worldwide clients and our own editors
- You are a native English speaker, or you are fluent in English
- You are able to recognize news and generate story ideas
- You are highly accurate
- Good interview skills are a plus
- Someone comfortable with the fast pace of 24/7 news
- If you have been a regular reader of SuperYachtTimes.com and other superyacht related media, all the better
- Be ready for some worldwide travel!
As an intern, you will receive a monthly intern-fee.
Email us your cv, and tell us why you would be a great addition to our team. Please note that we aim to fill the vacant intern position as soon as possible.
Merijn de Waard