Intuition II in Montenegro
The 59 metre luxury expedition superyacht Intuition II was built by Amels in 1974 as the Dutch pilot vessel Spica. Intuition II was rebuilt as a superyacht thirteen years ago by Vosper Thornycroft with the help of Southampton Yacht Services who were involved in the design of the superstructure modifications and fit-out of the wheel house, sky lounge, Owner's and Captain's private suites, and the teak decking on her weather and guest decks.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA