The first superyacht in the Alloy 43-metre series, Agora III, has been successfully launched in Ancona, Italy at the ISA Yachts facility. The Agora III team were out in full force to witness the launch, including ISA Yachts CEO Giuseppe Palumbo, senior management, shipyard technical and production teams and the yacht’s captain, who also acted as the owner’s representative.Photo: ISA YachtsThe aluminium-built superyacht features exterior and interior style by Luca Dini, naval architecture by Francesco Rogantin and can accommodate up to ten guests. Commissioned in summer 2017, Agora III will be delivered to her new owner after extensive sea trials. Photo: ISA YachtsDue to be based in Japan, Agora III will become the largest private superyacht based there. The new superyacht can cruise at 18 knots and can reach a top speed of 19 knots.Photo: ISA Yachts
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA