Issham Al Baher in Malta
Until a few years ago the 115 metre Issham Al Baher was a rare sight, however this changed when she made an appearance in the South of France during the summer of 2005. Since then we have seen the Caesar Pinnau designed superyacht more often. Here Issham Al Baher is pictured in Malta on 28 August 2005. The superyacht is currently undergoing a comprehensive refit in Greece.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA