Jacozami, the 40.05-metre Sunseeker superyacht, has been sold with sales broker Foulques de Raigniac from Moana Yachting representing both the buyer and seller in an off-the-market deal. Delivered in 2016, Jacozami will continue to charter for her new owner.
Featuring both an exterior design and interior by Sunseeker, the Sunseeker 131 superyacht can accommodate up to 10 guests over five spacious ensuite cabins, comprised of a large full beam master suite, two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins.
Photo: Bruno Buisson / SuperYacht TimesPerformance wise, she is powered by twin MTU 12V 4000 M93, providing her with a top speed of 24 knots and a cruising speed of 12 knots.
At the time of sale, Jacozami had an asking price of €13,970,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA