Johnson Yachts, based out of Pine Harbour Marina in Auckland, New Zealand, are currently building an 80-foot launch for a NZ/Canadian couple living in Australia.
The Johnson 80 is a a light displacement yacht designed by Kevin Dibley, and features a stable and highly efficient hull form.
The yacht is powered by twin 740 hp MTU Series 60 engines, for an 11 knots cruising speed, but allowing for a 23 knot top speed. She features two large guest cabins, and a spacious owners stateroom.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA