The 28.8-metre sailing yacht Hide N Sea, listed for sale by Marc Haendle at Ocean Independence had been sold, with Manfred Haas at Haas International representing the buyer.
Built by the Dutch shipyard Jongert to an in-house design and delivered in 1992, Hide N Sea is one of the yard’s 25DS models. In 2008 she underwent an extensive refit as well as a major structural hull refit in 2015.
The 28.8-metre sailing yacht features exterior design from the shipyard, with the luxury yacht designer Peter Sijm responsible for her interior design. On board she accommodates up to seven guests across a master suite, two staterooms and a Pullman berth, all of which are en-suite.
Under power from 299hp MTU engine, Hide N Sea has a top speed of 10 knots and a cruising speed of eight knots, with a range of 1.800 nautical miles at eight knots.
At the time of sale, Hide N Sea was listed at an asking price of €850,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA