Joining the charter fleet of Ocean Independence last month, is the 28 metre Jongert sailing yacht Sea Shuttle. Sea Shuttle is a true testimony to the lasting build quality of Jongert. Diligently cared for over the years, she is better than new, with updated machinery, navigation and state-of-the-art entertainment equipment.
Tried and tested over thousands of sea miles, guests can relax in the knowledge that they are on board a yacht of real pedigree, with a friendly and professional crew. There is accommodation for 7 guests in the well-appointed and spacious cabins aft of the saloon. The saloon is well lit and very spacious with 260 degrees view and a formal dining area to starboard and a settee including a bar to port.
Sea Shuttle is in the process of getting a Spanish Charter License. She will be cruising the Western & Eastern Med, based out of Palma de Mallorca. Her ratea start at € 23.000 p/w MYBA.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA