Just before Christmas, the Jongert Tamer II traveled her way from Golfe Juan in France to the Jongert shipyard for an extensive refit. The coming 10 months Tamer II will undergo an engine room overhaul, complete repaint, rigging update and various interior and exterior modifications.
Jongert's Project Manager Hidde de Bruijn commented: “After the recently accomplished refits of Jongert yachts ‘Ameena’ and ‘Vivid’, we are delighted to start with a new refit project. And this time the scope and the yacht are even larger. Together with our team we are looking forward to another successful project!”
Tamer II belongs to the Jongert Traditional Line. Her bowsprit and aft platform bring her length to a total of up to 36 meters. Her stern windows, ketch rig and teak wooden superstructure add to the distinctive Jongert T-line signature.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA