Photo: Tom van OossanenAfter changing hands at the end of 2018 as the largest used superyacht deal of the year, Jubilee last week made her way back to her home country where she is currently moored in Amsterdam to undergo maintenance work. Jubilee measures 110 metres in length and was launched at the Oceanco shipyard in 2017. She is the design work of Lobanov and Sam Sorgiovanni Designs while Azure Yacht Design & Naval Architecture worked on the vessel’s naval architecture. A defining feature of Jubilee is metallic her ice-blue superstructure which is designed with a deceiving layering effect making it appear as if she, in fact, has more decks than in reality. It is unclear for how long Jubilee will remain in the Netherlands.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA