The vintage motor yacht Kalizma was built in 1906 by Ramage and Ferguson to a design of renowned yacht designer G.L. Watson. After a thorough rebuild in Dubai, which saw the addition of a new top deck and a new blue hull color, Kalizma is now in top condition again and available for charter.
This winter Kalizma will be based in India and will be chartering throughout the Indian Ocean and further west to the untouched Lakshadweep Islands. She is available at a rate from $ 70.000 per week through Burgess.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA