Lady Christinein Yarmouth, UK
Seen here near the start of the 2017 Rolex Fast Race regatta is the 68-metre Feadship Lady Christine. Her elegant profile was drawn by De Voogt Naval Architects and British designer Rodney Black is behind the interior design of the yacht which is said to feature extraordinary levels of fine detailing and finish throughout. Her experienced owners are known to have owned a 38-metre Heesen and a 55-metre Oceanco yacht in the past.
Photo by Barry Quince
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA