First unveiled last week as Oceanco moved the new 88.5-metre superyacht project Y715 outside her build shed for the first time, the Dutch shipyard this week lowered the yacht into the water, ready to be towed back to the shipyard’s facilities in Alblasserdam.
Designed by Sam Sorgiovanni, the designer behind the two Oceanco superyachts Anastasia and Nirvana, Y715 has a beam of 14.2 metres, a draft of 3.9 metres, and an estimated internal volume of 2,950 GT.
Photo by Ronald Engelsman
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA