During the Monaco Yacht Show 2016, Mondomarine unveiled its new M70 Arte project – a new 70-metre superyacht project designed by Stefano Inglese Vafiadis of Giorgio Vafiadis & Associates. Arte – meaning ‘Art’ in Italian, is one of the shipyard’s largest ever superyacht concepts.
The concept is based on a clean and elegant design where guests are treated to generous onboard spaces and living areas as simplistic and functional as the yacht’s design itself.
A large beach club folds open on each side of the stern areas and is where guests can relax in an indoor environment while still experiencing the pleasures of being so close to the sea.
An interior arrangement of either seven, eight, or nine cabins allows clients to tailor the guest spaces according to their needs.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA