Dione Sky is a 46m superyacht launched by Palmer Johnson and built to a Dutch Vripack design. Her present owner has expanded on this yacht’s impressive history of expedition cruising.
She has an excellent standard of engineering and aluminium construction, and is quiet and vibration free. Her very generous fuel capacity allows for extended cruising with a range of more than 7,000 miles, allowing freedom from enforced bunkering. Dione Sky comfortably accommodates 10 guests in total with spacious en-suite cabins for nine crew.
She has been meticulously maintained with regular refits and an ongoing maintenance programme and upgrades by private yacht owners.
Dione Sky is available to view at the Palma Superyacht Show 30th April to 4th May 2014 and is offered for sale from Yacht Connections at $17,500,000 (USD).
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA