Heesen Yachts announced on the opening day of the Palm Beach International Boat Show that its 55-metre superyacht project Alida has been sold. Barin Cardenas of the New Yachts Company is responsible for the sale to the client.
The Miami-based design firm, RADYCA is currently working on the styling of the interior according to her new owner’s taste. The fast displacement yacht is designed by Omega Architects and Van Oossanen Naval Architects designed her efficient hull shape.
Inside, Alida features 250-square metres of accommodation space that covers a special full-beam VIP stateroom, luxurious master suite on the main deck, and four additional cabins to sleep a total of 12 guests.
Twin MTU 8V 4000 M63 engines give Alida a maximum speed of 16 knots, and a range of 4,500 nautical miles at cruise.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA