The first glimpse of the new 111-metre superyacht project TIS was captured today in Rensburg, Germany where Lürssen is preparing for the launch of its latest motor yacht. The project is the work of Winch Design and is scheduled to be delivered later this year. Photo: Philipp Gonschorek
Spread over six decks and spanning 16.8 metres across, TIS houses a very generous interior volume. Both the grand exterior and interior spaces have been designed by the renowned British studio, with Moran Yacht & Ship having managed all technical aspects of the build. Photo: Philipp Gonschorek
Stay tuned as we bring you more about this new project.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA