Lauderdale Marine Centre (LMC), the largest yacht repair facility in the US has appointed Colin Kiley as executive vice president and Jeff Partin as director of business development. The refit yard has recently finished a reconfiguration and expansion of their marina, adding over 20 slips for vessels over 100ft.
Photo: Lauderdale Marine CenterPreviously serving as president of Nautical Structures Industries, Kiley has over 30 years of experience in the marine industry. Similarly, Partin has been in the industry for 28 years and has spent time as captain, project manager and broker, most recently with Superyacht Sales and Charter.
“Both Colin and Jeff are highly respected individuals within the yachting community, so we are very pleased to have them join our team, as they share LMC’s values of professionalism and transparency,” said Doug West, president of Lauderdale Marine Centre.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA