Photo: Rob StarlingSeen here cruising through the mouth of Port Everglades’ Stranahan River in Fort Lauderdale is the recently delivered Feadship motor yacht Lonian. At 87 metres in length, Lonian is one of five superyachts launched by the Dutch builder last year, including the 110-metre Anna, 93-metre project 814, 73.6-metre Sherpa and the 51-metre Promise. Lonian is designed by Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design who worked with Richard Hallberg on the interior of the yacht which is developed to house up to 12 guests and 27 crew members.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA