On schedule for an early summer delivery, the new 74-metre motor yacht Aurora has left Lürssen’s Rendsburg facility in Germany on an unseasonably snowy late-April day to conduct her first sea trials following the yacht’s launch last month.
Winch Design is behind Aurora’s exterior and interior who has delivered a timeless and classic profile with a generous interior that is said to continue the elegant theme.
Project Gatsby, as she was known throughout her construction, was sold by Moran Yacht & Ship who also managed the build of the yacht.
Photos by Fabian Vornholt
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA