Two months after her launch in April, the new 85-metre motor yacht Areti has returned from her first set of sea trials in Germany ahead of her planned delivery later this summer. Built under the project name Sasha, the steel and aluminium yacht was designed inside and out by Winch Design who created an elegant exterior paired with a fresh interior style.
The spacious interior houses eight guest cabins and is set up in line with the Passenger Yacht Code and according to the owner’s personal requirements.
A luxurious spa accommodating a sauna, hammam, jacuzzi pool and full depth plunge pool on the lower aft deck present a relaxed outdoor space with a light and open beach club.
Photos by Fabian Vornholt
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA