Lürssen’s superyacht Katara in Dubrovnik
Seen here beside the famous Franjo TudjmanBridge in Dubrovnik, Croatia, is the 124-metre superyacht Katara. Delivered by Lürsen in 2010, the Qatari-flagged Katara is one of the largest yachts in the world at 7,922 GT. Her exterior design is the work of Monaco-based Espen Oeino with her interior, designed by the late Alberto Pinto, kept a closely guarded secret.
Photo by Chad Harland
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA