Since having arrived in Bremen in October last year, the 123-metre superyacht Golden Odyssey has been spending the winter season moored along the banks of the Weser River at the shipyard where she was launched in 2015. Last week, the yacht cruised to the city of Hamburg where she is now hauledout at the Blohm + Voss shipyard undergoing warranty work.
Photos by Christian Eckardt
A total of 580 metres worth of German and Dutch-built yachts are currently hauled out for various refit and maintenance works at the facility that was recently acquired by Lürssen, including Katara, Yas, Lady Moura, and Alfa Nero.
Photo by Tobias Gudat
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA