Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesBuilt in Germany under the project name Gatsby, the 74-metre motor yacht Aurora is one of the smallest vessels launched by Lürssen in recent years. Completed last year in Rendsburg by the builder, Aurora is a custom project designed inside and out by Winch Design. She was designed with a large family in mind and boasts generous interior and exterior spaces. On board, she accommodates up to 16 guests over eight staterooms. Here she is spending time in her familiar spot off Cala di Volpe in Sardinia.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA