Photo: Luka BruntonCaptured yesterday as the sun rose over the Balearic island of Ibiza are the two Lürssen superyachts Lady Lara (foreground) and Ace side by side. Both completed at the German builder’s facility in Rendsburg, three years separate these two projects. Ace is the design work of Winch Design and was launched in 2012. The 87-metre motor yacht Ace famously cruises together with her 67-metre Damen support vessel called Garçon (seen far right in the distance). Reymond Langton is behind the sculpted design of the 91-metre Lady Lara and also created her lavish interior.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA