Moran Yacht & Ship today announced the signing of a new 116-metre superyacht project, codenamed Testarossa, which will be built at the Lürssen shipyard in Germany. Also part of the build team is the design studio Nuvolari Lenard, which will be working on their third project with the builder following the 86-metre Quattroelle from 2013, and the 139-metre project Redwood which is currently under construction. Photo: Moran Yacht & Ship
The 5,000 GT project is said to be commissioned by a repeat client of Moran Yacht & Ship who will take delivery of their new yacht in 2022. The Italian design duo, together with Simone Feltrin, are behind the interior and exterior design of the project.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA