After being sold to her owner in May this year, Lynx Yachts’ new build YXT 24 project has arrived at the Dutch shipyard’s facility in Nijkerk last week where she will be completed. From these initial images, it is clear that this second, custom version of the YXT 24 line sports a more radical and aggressive exterior than the first YXT 24, YXT One, that was launched in April 2014.
In a collaboration, Dutch designers Diana Yacht Design and Bernd Weel worked together on the exterior styling and naval architecture of the vessel. The custom interior, designed for long periods on board for the owner, is the work of Frank Darnet Design.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA