Lynx Yachts launched its first 20 metre Yacht X Tender at their shipyard in the Netherlands last week. The yacht support vessel is expected to be delivered to her client at the end of July where after she will be on display at the Monaco Yacht Show in September later this year.
Built in steel, the YXT 20 support vessel has a spacious 45 square meter deck and additional toys requested by the owner of the mother ship. Compared to the 24 meter model that was launched in 2014, the YXT 20 has a more traditional bow and the stern beach club is fixed, unlike the folding unit on the 24 metre version. The interior is designed by Frank Darnet Design with Lynx Yachts having been in charge of the naval architecture for this unit.
On board accommodation consists of four-person crew quarters with a galley, laundry space and generous storage areas completing the interior amenities.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA