Alex Busher of the Edmiston Monaco office has announced a major price reduction of €2.500.000 for the 55.70 metre sailing yacht Burrasca.
The ketch rigged sailing yacht was built by the well known Italian sailing yacht builder Perini Navi in 2003. Both her interior and exterior were styled by the in-house team of the shipyard with naval architecture by Ron Holland.
Burrasca offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in 1 Master, 2 Double and 2 Twin cabins. She is now offered at €22.500.000.
She will be available for viewings at the Monaco Yacht Show at berth E02.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA