Yannis Mitsopoulos from the Athens Ocean Independence office has announced a major price reduction of € 500,000 on the 48.85 metre Lürssen superyacht El Chris (ex: S-22 Dommel; Lina III). Built in 1960, with major renovations undertaken in 1997 and 2005, El Chris now has an asking price of € 2,300,000.
This unique yacht features huge deck space and provides acoomocation for up to 14 guests in seven cabins. Powered by twin Deutz engines she has a cruising speed of 14.5 knots and a top speed of 16 knots. She is currently located in Greece ready for inspection.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA