Moonen announced this week that Managing Director Emile Bilterijst is leaving the company. Sales Manager and long-time Moonen employee Johan Dubbelman will now take over the CEO role at the yard on an interim basis.
Bilterijst will stay on until December during which he will be advising a new management team.
“Having been the public face and driving force behind the Moonen brand over the past 20 years, Emile has now decided to take a different path,” comments Johan. “We are very grateful to Emile for his energy and driving force over the years and wish him all the best for the future.”
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA