Marina Preko is situated on the beautiful Dalmatian island of Ugljanu – the new marina destination in Croatia’s best sailing area. Right in the middle of the stunningly beautiful Dalmatian Coast, Marina Preko provides the delights of an island, yet has easy access to other anchorages in waters sheltered by the other islands, providing a wonderful location for ‘island hopping’.
Marina Preko offers secure berthing surrounded by modern facilities, in an attractive small town on the north-east facing coast of the island of Ugljanu. The new marina will open in the Spring, offering 87 berths up to 20m LOA and a small number of exclusive transient berths for Superyachts up to 60m LOA.
Many additional facilities are provided within the cost of the mooring fees, including laundry facilities, Wi-fi access, water, electricity and refuse disposal.
There is a modern shower block and marina office on site, as well as the village bars and restaurants nearby. Shops, including a regular local fruit and vegetable market are within 50 metres of the marina. Other facilities include a bank and regular bus and ferry service.
The marina is just a short ferry ride from the mainland port of Zadar, which is just two and a half miles away by water. A frequent ferry service runs between the island and the mainland.
The nearest airport is at Zadar, a short taxi ride up the mainland coast, with regular connections to main European airports. Marina Preko is within easy cruising distance of Italy’s Adriatic coastline and can be reached by car from central Europe.
Experienced yachtsmen describe Preko as the Jewel in the Crown of the beautiful Dalmatian waters, and endorse that throughout the islands of the Kornati National Park, it offers some of the best sailing to be found anywhere in the world.
Cruising the Dalmatian coast has to be the experience of a lifetime, with its breathtaking scenery and crystal clear water. To arrive in Marina Preko through the islands from one of the more distant ports of Dubrovnik, Split or even further afield is a rare treat. The marina is a ‘must’ to visit, to experience the friendly Croatian traditional lifestyle, amongst modern exclusive facilities.
Lat: 44º 04.9N
Long: 15º 11.6E
Charts: BA 2711, 515, MK 13
87 berths for vessels of up to 20m LOA (minimum depth 2 metres)
3 superyacht berths for vessels of up to 60m LOA (alongside)
Marina Facilities - on site and in the village of Preko:
* VHF Channel 17. Call Sign: “Marina Preko”
* Easy access 24 hours a day in all weather conditions
* Good all round shelter in berths
* Sheltered cruising waters amongst the islands of the Dalmatian coast
* Port of Entry nearby in the port of Zadar
* Overnight ferry from Ancona to Zadar
* Harbour with minimum depth of 2m
* Electricity: 220v and 50Hz
* Fresh water
* Grey and black water discharge
* Refuse disposal
* 24 hour CCTV security
* Modern shower block
* Laundry facility for bertholders
* Internet access through Wi-fi
* Fresh supplies from a regular local market
* Restaurants and bars surrounding the marina
* Medical services locally
* Beaches for swimming and watersports close to Marina Preko
* Many local festivals and traditions throughout the year
* Supermarket and shops within 50m
* Sport fishing, angling, diving, mountain biking and trekking
* International flights to/from Zadar
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!