Photo: Ron RaffetyMogambo, launched by the German shipyard Nobiskrug in 2012, takes her name after a classic adventure movie starring Clark Gable, Ava Gardner and Grace Kelly, set in 1950s Kenya. Designed entirely by Reymond Langton, the 73.5-metre yacht captures the same back-to-nature spirit of the film on the inside with a stylish natural and ethnic interior. A popular charter yacht, Mogambo is run by 19 professional crew and is capable of reaching speed up to 17 knots. Here she is seen departing Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA