Officially opened late in April 2007, Monaco Marine’s La Ciotat shipyard is reporting work at full capacity. Making full use of their 35 000 sqm of hard standing, Monaco Marine and their team are currently servicing no less than 9 yachts, ranging from 24 to 82m.
- 82m Blohm & Voss – M.Y Golden Odyssey
- 67m Campbell - M.Y Golden Shadow
- 65m Feadship - M.Y Cedar Sea II
- 58m CMN - M.Y Netanya 8
- 50m Proteksan - M.Y La Naturalle Dee
- 48m Bloemsma & van Breemen – M.Y Flying Eagle
- 45m Abeking & Rasmussen - M.Y My Little Violet
- 34m Denison - M.Y Celebration
- 24m passenger vessel– Provence Express
8 of the above mentioned vessels were hauled out on the 2000 ton Rexroth Yachtlift®, while Golden Shadow’s work is being done on board the yacht alongside the quay.
The spring 2008 season promises to be equally successful for Monaco Marine La Ciotat with refit and repair work already planned for additional prestigious yachts.
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!