Launched only three months ago at the Moonen shipyard in the Netherlands, the 36-metre motor yacht Brigadoon is already being put to full use as she has been seen cruising the Mediterranean Sea this past month. Captured here in Croatian waters, Brigadoon is the design work of René van der Velden who drew the yacht’s exterior areas. Italian studio Nauta Yachts were selected to develop the luxurious interior while Diana Yacht Design was brought in for their naval architecture expertise. Built for cruising, Brigadoon can cover 3,500 nm on a single tank and reach 17 knots if needed. She will be on display at next month’s Cannes Yachting festival and Monaco Yacht Show.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA