Photo: Julien Hubert / SuperYacht Times
Moonlight II was built by Neorion in Greece as Alysia and completed in September 2005. She was part of the fleet of well-known yacht owner Andreas Liveras. He had built her together with her sistership Annaliese for the charter market. In 2010 the yacht was sold to her Middle Eastern owner, but she remained active on the charter market. In 2015 she was completely refitted and lengthened from 85.3-metres to her current length of 91.4-metres. Here, Moonlight II is pictured anchored of Antibes in the Summer of 2018.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA