Moore Stephens Crew Benefits Limited (“MSCB”) launched its new website: www.mscb.im on friday, built by Isle of Man software systems specialist Arts Interactive Limited.
“Our goal with our new site, was to deliver quick access and slick navigation to information” said Bransom Bean, director of MSCB. “The result is that the new site is easier for our clients to use.” The new website features a fresh, open look with interactive login for crew, a photo gallery with links to MSCB’s social media networks - key to MSCB’s interaction with crew is an extensive ongoing social media campaign.
“The challenge was to integrate the technology with fresh design” said Julie Parys, managing director of Arts Interactive. “It’s been a pleasure to work with a company that embraces technology and is prepared to put in the necessary work to achieve results on time and within budget.”
MSCB sources financial products for Superyacht crew including:
· International multi-currency bank accounts
· Global (including the USA) health and accident insurance with income protection
· The International FlexiPlan – a flexible pensions/savings plan adapted for yacht crew
· Favourable exchange rates without high charges
· A 24/7 helpline (coming soon)
It is intended that all crew who sign up for MSCB’s products will become crew members of “Moore Stephens Crew Club” with a dedicated website and membership card providing access to a 24/7 helpline once this is in place.