Ahead of the Monaco Yacht Show the team of Moran Yacht & Ship has just announced a new-build contract for a 139 metre plus motor yacht, Project Redwood. She is designed by Nuvolari & Lenard and is due for delivery in 2019.
According to Moran Yacht & Ship the superyacht will be a collaboration between the same team that brought the 88 metre Lürssen Quattroelle to fruition.
More details will be released soon.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA