The 28.04-metre motor yacht Cork Trick has been sold. Moran Yacht & Ship represented both the buyer and seller. The sale marks the fourth yacht sold by the luxury yacht broker in the past month. Built by Tarrab, Cork Trick was delivered in 2002 under the name The Bee’s Honey. In 2013 she was sold by Northrop & Johnson and was renamed Chez Soirée.
She can accommodate a crew of four and eight guests in her four spacious staterooms, which were designed by the in-house team at Tarrab and refitted in 2012. Powered by twin Caterpillar 3412E engines, she has a cruising speed of 18 knots and a top speed of 21 knots.Cork Trick was originally listed at an asking price of $1,490,000, but was reduced to $900,000 at the time of sale.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA