Bjorn Vang-Mathisen and Costa Lourandakis have jointly listed the 32.90 metre motor yacht Caramella for sale, asking EU 2,500,000. The Centaurian 108 Caramella was built in Turkey by Leight Notika (Ned Ship) in 2004 to a design of Dixon Yacht Design. The warm interior was designed by Evan K Marshall and Silkline Creations.
The interior of the superyacht features bird's eye maple root veneer wood and select textiles. Accommodation is provided for 8 guests, in a spectacular split level master cabin and bathroom forward on the main deck and a big VIP, another double and a twin cabin on the lower deck. A captain's cabin and two more cabins sleep a crew of 4 /5.
+41 22 908 02 51
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA