Photo: Ron RaffetyBuilt by Neue Jadewerft as a research vessel in 1969, the motor yacht Felix was transformed into a private yacht by Jade Yachts in Taiwan and relaunched as Amadeus in 2006. Her new lines have been designed by Reymond Langton with Francois Zuretti responsible for her interior styling. Her previous owner is known to have taken delivery of the 101.5 metre Feadship superyacht Symphony before having sold Felix to her current owner in December 2015. The yacht accommodates 12 guests with space for 19 crew on board. Here she is seen in Fort Lauderdale as captured by Ron Raffety.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA