KK Superyachts in Monaco and the Bremen brokerage house Drettman Yachts have announced the sale of the 42.6-metre motor yacht Grayzone with KK Superyachts acting as Central Agents and Albert Drettmann from Drettmann Yachts representing the buyer in the deal. Photo: KK SuperyachtsBuilt as the flagship of Turkish yard Concept Marine in 2011, Grayzone offers accommodation for up to 10 guests across five staterooms and has been highly successful on the charter market since her delivery. On board, a crew of six are also housed across three staterooms. Photo: KK SuperyachtsStandout features on motor yacht Grayzone include her large owner's cabin with separate office, sundeck equipped with sauna and jacuzzi and her generous skylounge with bar and dining table. Her interior styling was developed for an experienced owner and can be characterised as modern and timeless. Photo: KK SuperyachtsPowered by twin MTU 1057 HP engines, Grayzone has transatlantic range, cruises comfortably at 12 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 14 knots. Photo: KK SuperyachtsGrayzone was listed as a yacht for sale at an asking price of €8,950,000 and she will continue as part of the KK Superyachts charter fleet going forward.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 Turkish-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €12.7m equivalent to €24,660 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2009 and 2013 sold at an average asking price of €11.4m equivalent to €27,850 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 40-44-metre range sold at an average asking price of €8.86m or €26,780 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2011 in Turkey measuring around 42 metres sold at an average asking price of €7.7m or €16,530 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Elisea Nova had a last asking price of €1.2m equivalent to €3,200 per GT
- Amadeus I had a last asking price of €8.75m equivalent to €17,785 per GT
- Unplugged had a last asking price of €11.5m equivalent to €27,123 per GT
Similar yachts for sale on SuperYacht Times
- Out of the 22 Bilgin yachts, there are 3 Bilgin yachts for sale at an average asking price of €9.4m
- Out of the 27 Turquoise yachts, there are 8 Turquoise yachts for sale at an average asking price of €13.95m
- Out of the 65 Baglietto yachts, there are 15 Baglietto yachts for sale at an average asking price of €7.78m
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!