Photo: Emiel BerendsThe 50-metre motor yacht Hanikon built by Feadship was launched as High Chaparral in 2004. The Terrence Disdale-designed yacht was originally built for the current owner of the 53.5-metre Hurricane Run, who later sold the yacht and was renamed Troyanda in 2010. Today she cruises under the name Hanikon with a new refitted stylish interior. Here she is seen cruising in Croatia last summer.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA