Delivered in 2017 by Sunseeker, the 28.06-metre motor yacht Hideout has been sold, thanks to Denison’s David Johnson representing the seller and Randy Kires of Atlantic Yacht & Ship representing the buyer. The Sunseeker 95 model features both an exterior and interior design by the shipyard. Photo: Denison Yacht SalesAble to accommodate up to 10 guests across five staterooms, Hideout keeps her guests entertained in various spaces such as dining settee, open flybridge area and seven-person Jacuzzi.
Photo: Denison YachtingPhoto: Denison YachtingPowered by twin MTU 1920hp engines, motor yacht Hideout can reach top speeds of 29 knots, or a cruising speed of 26 knots. At the time of sale, Hideout had an asking price of $7,450,000 or €64,851 per GT.Photo: Denison Yacht Sales
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 UK built yachts sold at an average asking price of €3.4m equivalent to €23,961 per GT
- Last year, Sunseeker built yachts sold at an average asking price of €4.1m or €27,786 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2015 and 2019 sold at an average asking price of €22.1m equivalent to €53,333 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 26-31-metre range sold at an average asking price of €2.9m or €21,022 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2017 in the UK measuring around 28m sold at an average asking price of €4,2m
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Providence, a 26-metre Sunseeker 2015 had a last asking price of €4.2m
- High Energy, a 28-metre Sunseeker 2014 had a last asking price of €3.8m equivalent to €32,663 per GT
- Thirteen Sunseeker yachts were sold last year for an average asking price of €3.4m
- Today there are 72 Sunseeker yachts for sale, including four based on the same model as Hideout, at an average asking price of €5,9m
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!