Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesBuilt in 2015 at IAG Yachts, the 41-metre motor yacht King Baby is the Chinese shipyard’s largest vessel to date. This GRP superyacht was built for an American family and has a generous 497 GT internal volume in order to accommodate the whole family, making her the largest composite motor yacht delivered in China to date. Inside, King Baby features a rock and roll inspired interior by Evan K. Marshall, including an authentic Fender Stratocaster guitar dipped in chrome. Here she is seen cruising past the Caribbean island of Anguilla.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA