Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesBuilt under the name Project 700, the 87-metre Feadship motor yacht Lonian is the design work of Dutch studio Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design who also worked together with Richard Hallberg on the interior of the vessel. She was launched last year and is able to accommodate up to twelve guests and a team of 27 crew members. Here she is seen anchored outside Gustavia on the island of St Barths last week.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA