Built as project Oggi and previously named Beyond, the 35.48-metre motor yacht Zulu has been sold as part of an in-house deal at Edmiston. Jonathan Barbe represented both the buyer and the seller in the transaction. Built in 2009 by Brazillian shipyard Inace, Zulu features both exterior and interior lines by Michael Kirchstein.
Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesIn 2013 Pastrovich Studio designed a new interior for the vessel that was refitted by Compositeworks in La Ciotat, France, where she returned the following year to have her hull engineered by Azure Naval Architects and lengthened at the stern by five metres. Now sporting a transom beach club and additional interior accommodation, Zulu can sleep up to 10 guests in either the owner's suite or one of the four guest staterooms.
Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht TimesWith her twin Caterpillar C18 engines, she can cruise at 10 knots or reach a top speed of 12 knots. At the time of her sale, Zulu was listed as a yacht for sale with an asking price of €7,500,000 which is equivalent to €32,608 per GT.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 Brazil built yachts sold at an average asking price of €2.9m equivalent to €12,028 per GT
- Last year, Inace built yachts sold at an average asking price of €3.4m or €14,229 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2007 and 2011 sold at an average asking price of €8.3m equivalent to €24,719 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 33-37-metre range sold at an average asking price of €5m or €22,713 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2009 in Brazil measuring around 35m sold at an average asking price of €6m or €21,978 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Giorgia a 2009 36-metre Benetti yacht had a last asking price of €6.9m equivalent to €23,244 per GT
- Tamara RD a 2010 34-metre Admiral yacht had a last asking price of €5.6m equivalent to €27,184 per GT
- North Explorer a 2007 34-metre Inace yacht had a last asking price of €6m equivalent to €21,978 per GT
Similar yachts for sale on SuperYacht Times
- Out of the 14 MCP Yachts, there are three yachts for sale at an average asking price of €4.6m
- Out of the 10 Jade Yachts, there are four yachts for sale at an average asking price of €8.3m
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2019
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!