Photo: Tom van OossanenSeen here hanging out together off Monaco are the two superyachts Sunrays and Phoenix2 this summer season. Thee 88.5-metre Sunrays was launched in 2010 and built by Oceanco to a design by the late Bjorn Johansson. Terence Disdale worked closely with the owner on the interior of the project. Designed entirely by Winch Designs and launched at the Lürssen shipyard also in 2010, Phoenix2 has become known for her striking grey hull as well as the imposing phoenix figurehead placed on her bow.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA