Mulder Shipyard have announced that the construction of the Mulder 34 metre motoryacht is progressing well and fully on schedule.
The hull and superstructure of the largest Mulder built to date are expected to be delivered at the company’s new shipyard in Zoeterwoude in the Netherlands late July 2014. The engines and generators will be placed in the hull first before the hull and superstructure are joined together.
Claydon Reeves will be responsible for both interior and exterior design of the 34 metre custom built, steel displacement yacht and the naval architecture will be the work of Van Oossanen Naval Architects. She has a gross tonnage of 315 tons.
The Mulder BN100 is expected to be delivered in the summer of 2015.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA